Winter Craft Fair
25th & 26th November
CALLING ALL YOUNG MAKERS!
The GAP's first Winter Craft Fair is on its way, and we are looking for local young makers to show and sell their work.
We welcome applications from makers of everything and anything... handmade crafts, original artworks, limited edition prints, zines, jewellery, ceramics, homeware design, accessories, paintings, textiles, tote bags, cards, unusual gifts... etc!
You will also have the opportunity to meet other young Birmingham-based makers and have your work promoted through The GAP's social media channels.
Stall prices range from £5 - £20, depending on your age and size of stall required.
Sign me up!
To apply for a stall send us an email to
- A short description of your making practice
- Details of what products you would like to sell (if possible include photographs)
- What size table do you think you need? E.g. half size, full size?
- The price range within which you would like to sell your products
- Your age (under 30's only please!)